Aoide

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photine.net
25119740-M.jpg

25119737-M.jpg

25119741-M.jpg

Cool.. I like that first one... but.. would have been great if you would have put the umbrella and chairs like.. to the left or right... or maybe caught some one laying in one as well... Surf looks nice. :)

I love those umbrella chairs! I was going to take some shots of the endless rows of them on Stewert Beach, but that was about the time that I found out about my keys. :( Galveston sure is a great place, huh? :)

karissa said:
Cool.. I like that first one... but.. would have been great if you would have put the umbrella and chairs like.. to the left or right... or maybe caught some one laying in one as well... Surf looks nice. :)

It's funny, but I took a picture with the umbrella and chairs to the right, but I just didn't like it as much as I liked this one. I kept coming back to this one for some reason. Can't figure it out. :confused: :D

hmm.. interesting... well.. ok.. was just a sugjestion. Sounds like you went with your gut. Thats sometimes the best.

Another vote for the first, and I must say I'm quite jealous of you all living near a beach...I would put up w/seaweed cuz all that's on our water is nasty fungus stuff and fish mess :lol:

spiralout said:
Oh yeah, and how about that seaweed... ick! I think that's where I lost my keys!

Well... to get some of those shots you had, you must have been practically on your stomach. I'm thinking of that first bird shot. You didn't hear a jingle when they fell? Hole in your pocket? ;)

karissa said:
hmm.. interesting... well.. ok.. was just a sugjestion. Sounds like you went with your gut. Thats sometimes the best.

I certainly appreciate it Karissa. It tells me that I'm on the right track and I had the right instinct. The picture just didn't come out.

I've been thinking about it and maybe the chair wasn't all the way over to the right and that is why I didn't like it. I'll try it again.

Cool shots..I like the first one best....I could really get into grabbing one of those chairs right now, and sitting there for the rest of the day.
Well done Aoide.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back