Get Closer **MacrO**

elking

TPF Noob!
Reaction score

Hi everyone ,,,
THese are some of my favourite Macros i took
need ur comments and constructive critiques ...

1 - Get Closer

Closer_III_by_elking.jpg

2 - Hairy !

Hairy_Flower____by_elking.jpg

3 - Perfect Hebiscus.,,

Perfect_Hebiscus____by_elking.jpg

ThnX!

The first one is gorgeous. I like the second, but I feel like if I were shooting, I would have grabbed another angle besides head-on. I like the idea of the third, but it's kind of bottom heavy and maybe would have benefited from moving the camera down ever so slightly.

Technically, I'd say you're doing really well! Focus seems a little off in the third (to my eyes since they are drawn to the tip-top of the plant for some reason), but exposure and DOF looks good to me!

Number 1 is very cool, something a bit different, I like it.

I took something like number 2 at my house one time. Try lying on the ground (taking side on) and getting a horizon line in the background.
I managed to get about 70% sky and it made the soft, fluffy plant look big and overpowering.

Try 3 again with only the background of the green, the pink leaves take away from it.

Nice stuff.

I agree with da others ,, #1 is perfect (Y) ... no.3 os da 2nd best ,, followed by no.2 ,,

Nice close-ups der ,, :)
Well Done King !

I actually feel that 1 is underexposed (just feeling, no histogram...)

I think that 2 is a good idea, maybe try spraying it with a waterbottle next time, to get little drops that look like dew?

Most reactions

Back