Get rid of the shadow?

bytch_mynickname

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am working on a project as a gift to my friend and one of the things I need to have done is to remove the shadow from the dog's nose in this picture. I took this photo at my camp but this is my friend's dog who sadly will be going to the other side one day in the near future. Anyhow, I want this picture to have printed on a leaf to keep as a memento for her.

shadow.jpg

Can you make this into a desirable photo? Please?

I wasn't sure how much of the shadow you wanted fixed, so this is what I came up with, parts look a little iffy, but if you've never seen the original I'm not sure you'd notice.

tpf_bytch_mynickname.jpg

I just want it to look like an even lighted picture. I am not good enough with PS to try it but I think I may have a go, I just don't know where to start.
I want the quality to be good enough to have printed onto a leaf...I know, sounds weird

anyone else?

I appreciate the fix already done but it looks a little dull in the area where the shadow was taken out. I want this to be as perfect as possible since it is going to be a remembrance.

Yeah, I knew it was, here's another version, does look a little better, lemme know what you think.

tpf_bytch_mynickname_2.jpg

I think that one looks much better.
I think I am going to try to use this one, you really shouldn't be able to see the small imperfections when it is so smal after it is printed on a leaf.

Mind sharing how you did it? I tried but had no idea where to even try to start :grumpy:

Thanks a bunches!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back