[GET] The Photographer's Eye: Composition and Design for Better Digital Photos

coepz88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
591918abd5e0.jpg

Michael Freeman. The Photographer's Eye: Composition and Design for Better Digital Photos
ISBN: 0240809343 | Elsevier Science & Technology Books | May 2007 | 192 pages | PDF | 27 MB

Download This Book For FREE : hxxp://photographers-eye.weebly.com

*change "hxxp" to "http" .jn

Last edited:
Sorry but I have to see one photo oriented book on composition/design that is not seriously lacking.

A book on design in general is a much better choice.

Sorry, I have none. I have tried to get some but have not yet which is a big part of why I keep recommending taking a class. The other being that the interaction with the other students is very good.

hmm :D .. sorry for my stupid question :D .. am i wrong to put it on this Thread ? :D .. i just wanna share this book :D .. u can download it for FREE if u want :D ..

Haha... well then... I'm just going to have to wait until I've accrued about $500.

Is that what a class at the local college costs? You know how old my kids are so you know I'm pretty out of the loop... :)

You know, I wish I had the brains to write the darn book.

But I keep looking for one and if I find it, you'll be the first one to hear about it.

Last but not least, if you are to take a class somewhere, make sure and check out the professor. Some are good (mine was exceptionally good) and some are useless.

Michael Freeman. The Photographer's Eye: Composition and Design for Better Digital Photos
ISBN: 0240809343 | Elsevier Science & Technology Books | May 2007 | 192 pages | PDF | 27 MB

Download This Book For FREE : hxxp://photographers-eye.weebly.com

*change "hxxp" to "http" .jn
It's poor forum etiquette to post images you don't own the copyright to, and it's even worse to then advocate, and provide the means, to steal an authors work. :thumbdown:

Your post has been reported to TPF forum management for adjudication.

Yeah... $500 - $600 :lol: Ridiculous, right?

Now that I think about it, my college roommate is a web designer and knows a thing or two about graphic art... she might have one I can borrow. I'll have to ask her. At the very least she'll be able to help me call bullsh*t on any sh*tty professors when looking into them. :lol:

Yes, it sounds ridiculous to me. But then again, our entire educational system seems ridiculous to me. We are the "richest' country in the world but we are the only one in the western world that doesn't have free education... :grumpy:

Ok .. sorry ,, :( :( :( ,,, as i said ... i just wanna share it ... :(

Alrighty now, he appologized lets move on.

To the OP, if you have not removed the link, you should go back and edit it out.

Most reactions

Back