Getting a sharp iamge on 5d

Sharp or not, you have some nice portraits in there. I would have liked to see them before you touched them up.

If you are shooting in jpg dont shoot in portrait mode if you want to retain maximum sharpness. I don't think this is why this image isn't sharp but you might as well shoot in standard mode and RAW. You can change the settings later to your pleasing in pp.

I have the 5D & I use "M" Manual Mode. So I can set my AP ISO & SS according to the light conditions. I use my Focal points also. I Make my main Focus point be on the ridge of the nose(between the eyes) so the eyes are the sharpest part of the picture. I also Shoot RAW. Which I think helps with Photo quality.

I have the 5D & I use "M" Manual Mode. So I can set my AP ISO & SS according to the light conditions. I use my Focal points also. I Make my main Focus point be on the ridge of the nose(between the eyes) so the eyes are the sharpest part of the picture. I also Shoot RAW. Which I think helps with Photo quality.

thanks kristy!!! hmm it think ive always just focus the body for the longest time!

Most reactions

Back