Getting down to their level

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
(part 1)

It's very important in wildlife photography to get down to their level and not look down at the animals.

This is what you get when you lay down in two days worth of snow. And I'm not just talking about my cold bits :lol:

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Last edited:
Really great shots, and I know what you mean about lieing in the snow, something I end up doing quite often at this time of year as well :)

Did you find this little guy by chance or see him in a nature reserve?

ps I think the shots of the squirrel and the fox in the snow (on your homepage) are fabulous
icon_thumright.gif

Really great shots, and I know what you mean about lieing in the snow, something I end up doing quite often at this time of year as well :)

Did you find this little guy by chance or see him in a nature reserve?

ps I think the shots of the squirrel and the fox in the snow (on your homepage) are fabulous
icon_thumright.gif

cheers, reserve and believe me I would not like to get as close as I did to a wild one

Really like the second and third, they're keeping a close eye on you. Great shots LP.

thanks

!!!
*stares*
*will get round to commenting when his fingers decide to move again*

well I suppose they are ok shots - ;)

why thank you very much ;-)

Oh man, what wonderful pics!!! Love them! Each is so interesting...I like seeing the different expressions (alert to watchful) and the different postures (alert, leaping, snuffling, doing a snake imitation). You are indeed the otter king

Great shots! The 1st and 4th are my favorite...

many thanks

Most reactions

Back