Getting lenses Painted?

Do anyone know how to swap the engine ... from Nikon D700 to my Xti?

You know, if you paint your camera red... it will go... FFFFAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAH!!!

10 points to anyone who gets that reference. :)

BAHAHA.. i added a street glow kit to mine, now I get cool lighting in my pictures... and just because it looks so bad ass, the other cameras run away when I pull up to the studio....

aw you guys made him mad, remember the internet is a serious place

internet_serious_business3.jpg

nikon-d300rice.jpg

You know, I knew there was some reason I learned how to use photoshop.

:lol:

Oh wow you hotted up your 18-200mm f/high-reallyhigh.

I need a firmware update that changes the display to something like "f/ludicrous" or "pinhole" at certain settings.

But seriously, if I had a good reason to detail strip a lens anyway, I'd look at using Duracoat or something similar on the body tube; it's much tougher than paint, available in a lot of colors, and an ideal coating is thin enough to meet most moving-parts tolerances.

Besides, the camo pattern templates they offer would look really cool on a long lens for wildlife photography. :mrgreen:

To be honest: do you REALLY care what colour your lenses are as long as they get the shot? Is it not going through more trouble than it is worth to try to find/paint white ones?

Or switch to Canon and get some L's just for this reason!

^^ actually that looks really slick.

2993323843_d695063a97.jpg

i pimped mah g2, its got reeeeeeemz, neonz, and some flame decals, mah cam is the ill
its a pretty bad edit but it was the best i could do in 5 minuits and using only about 3 cents worth of photoshop cs3

Most reactions

Back