Getting lenses Painted?

I know exactly what you are saying, I tell ya some times I am half tempted to build my self a sleeper and make them all look like fools.....but I spend too much money on my cameras do do it....

My car almost is a sleeper. Problem is all these kids know what my car is... but most people wouldn't. It's a 2004 VW R32. If you're not really paying attention, it mostly looks like a nice Golf... but it has a 240HP 6cyl engine, AWD, 18" wheels, yadda yadda. Plus one small mod that give it an extra 10 HP at the wheels. Zippy little thing and blows the doors off most cars on the road... even in the snow. :lol: Gotta love AWD.

I was planning on dropping a small block 350 in my '91 cavy and converting it to RWD but that never came to fruition due to the guy I bought it from withholding the title. I ended up getting rid of the cavy.

I think we is off topic. :lmao:

I think we is off topic. :lmao:

Gee, ya think??? :lol:

Ok, we'll stop. Remind me and I'll open up a thread in the just for fun area about the guy I know who put a V8 in a Triumph Tr6 and twisted it in knots. :lol:

just hang a bat next to the door and invite the youngster in for a quick introduction.

Honestly, I would rather a daughter of mine get into a car of all show and no "go" rather than a car with gobs of output and a driver with little to no experience/maturity. Speed kills, Stickers and body kits don't.

Gee, ya think??? :lol:

Ok, we'll stop. Remind me and I'll open up a thread in the just for fun area about the guy I know who put a V8 in a Triumph Tr6 and twisted it in knots. :lol:

I know a guy who put a 454 in an MGB. Now that this must be a kick in the pants. If you got on it, it would twist the frame so bad, you would get squished.

How about this one? The ultimate camera mod... gold plated Nikon with alligator skin seats:
f2goldSoberWong.jpg

All rights belong to the originator of this pic, as it is not mine. :)

Man.... . I am sure ... I can take award winning pictures with that gold camera.

hum .... I thought Mugen only made performance parts for Honda ...
I only mentioned Mugen because I recently purchased a gently used Honda Civic Si (EP hatch). It's my first Honda so I got on a couple of forums to see what's what. Damn..... had no idea what a sub-culture there is with these cars.

I know a guy back in high school who dropped a 454 'Vette engine in a Austin-Healy 3000 bug eye. Sumbitch would fly.

I think this thread got off topic by the second or third post. :lmao:

I only mentioned Mugen because I recently purchased a gently used Honda Civic Si (EP hatch). It's my first Honda so I got on a couple of forums to see what's what. Damn..... had no idea what a sub-culture there is with these cars.

I know a guy back in high school who dropped a 454 'Vette engine in a Austin-Healy 3000 bug eye. Sumbitch would fly.

I think this thread got off topic by the second or third post. :lmao:

Maybe this thread need to move to Off Topic section ... :lol:

your not a hipster are you? With your little scarfs and hipster old man hats driving around in your VW.!!??:shock:

hipsters ruin stuff for me, I once thought a VW would be a nice car. The good thing about Ricers, is they will rice almost any car. So its not like they ruin the image of one car. Hipsters, ricers and old people really dominate the market.

mmmm... I don't think so? What the heck is a hipster? :lol:

I don't think I even own a scarf. :lol:

I'm a bald mid-30s IT executive. :lol:

Most reactions

Back