Getting My New Nikon D40 & I Have a ?

So another happy D40 owner. It's good to see people happy especially with free stuff on their birthday. I don't recieve free stuff btw, always located on the giving side :).

Anyway happy birth day, have fun with free camera and looking forward to see the pictures.

I wouldn't call it a free camera. Since my wife bought it for me out of our money, it doesn't really make it free but yes it is a gift that I will enjoy. We dont beleive in the whole my money , your money way of life, once we married everything became together here.:hug::

I wouldn't call it a free camera. Since my wife bought it for me out of our money, it doesn't really make it free but yes it is a gift that I will enjoy. We dont beleive in the whole my money , your money way of life, once we married everything became together here.:hug::
When I got married, I fell into the trap of "your money is my money...." from the wife, LOL.

Actually, we are a single income and it's more like my money is Exxon's money at the moment. Soon to be, not my money anymore but Capital One's money is Exxon's money since I won't be able to afford to heat the house next winter.

$29 for two 4 gig cards? Dang, that's a steal! Just a few weeks ago I thought I did good at Staples by picking up an extra 2 gig card for $18. I was going to grab a $15 SD card, then saw the Ultra II 2 gig for $18 and grabbed it instead.

I don't know if there is any difference between my original normal SanDisk SD card and the Ultra II. I figured there might be a difference in upload speed from the card reader, but haven't had the quantity of images on the Ultra II disk that I've had on my original card to upload.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back