getting pano's printed

Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by Aussie Bill, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Aussie Bill

Aussie Bill TPF Noob!

Good morning everybody ... My question has to do with getting my pano files downloaded and printed. The best place I have found, so far, seems to be EZPrint. Great prices and, if their output is of high quality as it sounds, then wonderful. Except for one thing. According to their website they only ship to addresses in the US and Canada! What, Australians aren't real people, too? I have a US bank account and pay my bills in the US byway of that bank ... so the rate of exchange is no problem. I get and send mail to the States ... Xmas presents, and such. So the postal service is not a problem. FedEx/UPS and the like do not, their advertising not withstanding, ship to AU, except to Sydney and Brisbane ... and I live in a little village on the beach two hours north of Brissy. So ... anyone know of another company I can use?
    Thanks ...
    Aussie Bill

2. fadingaway1986

fadingaway1986 I Burn Easily :(

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey there...

I found a place on the net a little while ago. I haven't tried it out yet though...

http://www.digilab.com.au

The prices are cheaper than we do at work... about $4 for an 8x10 there - at work they are $8.86... so...

Basically - to get it for 4 dollars - you have to have the print set exactly how you want it - so they just print it... If not - its more...

I'm not sure about panoramics....

But thats something that might help anyway...

Let me know how it goes :)