getting people on my website

sunlou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello guys,

I am looking at building my website. How do i Get people to look at it. don't want to invest in publicity obviously. Some naked content might make it on the site.

please Help.

haha good one rich. thanks. site under way

Social networking sights are an excelent way to promote stuff.

I use Flickr and deviantART. You can use anyone you want...myspace, facebook, twitter etc etc.
Your going to want to get AS many friends/watchers/followers as you possibly can on those sights. If you want, go to the new members page (if it has one, I beleive DeviantART does, im not sure about the others) and go to EVERY single one and request them as a friend.
If you have hundreds of friends, they will all go to your profile....have your website on the page, and your bound to get views.

Also, put it in your digniture of EVERYTHING. Anything you belong to that you can leave comments and have a signiture.

You are going to need to do WHATEVER you need to do to get as MANY viewers as possible. Of course...those nude pics you mentioned are DEFINATLY going to help (sad isnt it? Pervy teenagers are probaly going to make up the majority of the people looking at the nudes :p)get people to your sight.

Good Luck!

Nothing beats actually taking a step out the door into the real world and talking with people, networking, and having some sort of face-to-face communication with the people who'll be viewing your pictures.

Truly, there are many ways: forums (as I mentioned), social networking (as EhJsNe mentioned), offline marketing (by musicaleCA), article marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) - these I guess are the most productive - then also commenting on relevant blogs with links backs to your site, or even contacting relevant blog owners to exchange links with you. The possibilities are endless - but it all starts with creating good content. I'm working on it too ;).

Wait a minute. I thought I could just put up any old picture of my cat and people would flock to my site. Boy have I been doing it wrong...:greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back