Getting The Stink Eye

Sweet!
Has she tasted a lemon once? hahahaha.. when my daughter tested a lemon for the first time it was the opposite of this look. If you do, have your camera ready!

Sweet!
Has she tasted a lemon once? hahahaha.. when my daughter tested a lemon for the first time it was the opposite of this look. If you do, have your camera ready!

She has a repertoire of looks that she can display on command, might be because her Papa has had a camera on her since the day she was born. LOL When her Dad was only slightly older, Popeye was his hero. We were in the grocery store one day when he spotted Popeye Spinach on the shelf. He had to have it, then everyone he saw he told he was going to eat spinach just like Popeye right out of the can. When we go home he wouldn't let Mom even heat it, he wanted it straight out of the can, just like Popeye. We have a video tape somewhere of him smiling ear to ear with a spoon and open can of Popeye spinach, as he took that first bite. When the taste buds kicked in, the smile turned to a frown, and a lot of gagging. Needless to say Popeye was never again his hero!!!

hahahaha... ROFL ... i remember the same about spinach .. i still like it :) Thank you, i appreciate it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back