Getting to grips with my D3000

Sure, and I said that I was comparing the prices now. But that doesn't even matter anyway, I just looked it up and it looks like the WB button is the only extra dedicated button that the t2i has over the d5000.

I guess you just weren't used to the d5000 when you borrowed it from your friend. It appears to me that the two cameras are very much alike.

I was talking about highlighting it in the menu, but not entering the menu and trying to use the scroll wheel to change the value.

Also, THE PRICE OF THE T1i AND THE D5000 IS ESSENTIALLY THE SAME, EVEN NOW! Google it.

Nikon D5000 (Body only) $499 new, Canon T1i Body (New) $519.

wait I thought he was saying the D3000?
but who cares, I don't care what anyone shoots with.
I choose Nikon only because I knew some people who used to work at the Canon Factory and they were ummmm lazy bums, to be nice. So everytime I see the word Canon I see their faces. haha
I'm sure Nikon is the same way, but at least it is not an automatic association.

Technical huh?

Ok,

Well for the price I was looking on the manufacturer's Canadian website:

Nikon: Nikon Canada $569.95
Canon: Canon eStore -- Canada on sale for $749.99 down from $799.99

I guess if you shop around you can find better deals.

I was told by a friend to read the manual when I opened the box, read it using the camera, and read it again after some use... best advice ever! my cousin uses her camera more than I do (we have the same camera) and I'm much more aware of the mechanics of my camera than she is...

Most reactions

Back