Ghetto Chiropractic

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's what government meddling in our health care system will do to us here in America...

Actually, I did an abandoned building shoot today, and I found this.. Kind of creepy how there isn't any dust on the table.

That annoying shadow is because I shot it through a window.. It was like a payroll window, which made the situation even more odd.

01_02_2009_6049.jpg

And since you can't do chiropractic work in the cold, they had converted this compressed air accumulator into a wood burning apparatus just outside the "office." At least that's what I think they must have burned in it.. This place got weirder by the minute....

01_02_2009_6068.jpg

01_02_2009_6094.jpg

01_02_2009_6093.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting shots. Compositionally, they need work though. Are you using on-board flash or a Speedlite firing straight ahead? Lots of hard shadows. The last picture is underexposed.

I was using the SB-600 pointed straight ahead.. I thought it would be darker in there than it was.

if you're using that flash pointed straight ahead, its no wonder why its pretty bright, and lacking more dramatic lighting. maybe go in there at the right time of day w/ natural light ,and a tripod

it actually looks as if it's still in use...you know they have unlicensed doctors lol

that's no chiropractic clinic. you've stumbled upon an abandoned CIA interrogation cell stsinner :lol:

Most reactions

Back