DeadEye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deadeyestudio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was asked to get a spiritual picture of this !800's Graveyard for wayward women and got a gost.

minishoot9.jpg

now that is to creepy, i love old graveyards, but can do without the spirits.

The spooky part is that one is untouched. I was setting up for a shoot and was testing the fog machine to see what effect I could achive with it. The graveyard has a long history. Back in the 1800s it was a home for wayward women. Most of the stones are around 1806 of women about 19 year old. The fog made that face look on its own no photoshop there. Creeped me out when I saw it .

This is the same girl who was posing in your thread labeled "spiritual"... Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly believe in ghosts, magic, the occult etc. but I'm just not believing this.

Not soo. Look closer the girl in this is the model Kasey.. The girl in spiritual is Katie. Same graveyard though.. Yes I put Katies face looking back at herself in spiritual. Would you like the CR2 file I will post it for you..

it's probably me, but I don't see it. I see columns of smoke, that's all.

pascal

it's probably me, but I don't see it. I see columns of smoke, that's all.

pascal

Yep some see it instantly. Some not at all. I was pumping fog from a fog machine doing a test shoot and caught what looks to be a face in upper left were the fog rose. here is a link to the CR2 straight from camera

http://www.ospreyapplications.com/Dan/IMG_4965.zip

I had to change the .CR2 to .zip so you could download from my ftp sight. after download change the file extension to .CR2 its not really a zip

Which is the ghost??? Beside the woman (or ghost, or whatever it is) you can kind of see some disturbance... although it could just be the fog.

Which is the ghost??? Beside the woman (or ghost, or whatever it is) you can kind of see some disturbance... although it could just be the fog.

Yea its just fog. But kinda looks like a face formed in it.

Attachments

• $minishoot9.jpg
    $minishoot9.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 118
huh, the face I saw is to the right of your model!

Sorry, but the only face I see in the photograph is the one located on top of her neck.

Nice effect though. She looks like she's laughing on the picture. She'd have looked more 'ghost-ish' if she was mourning for someone. Just my 2 cents.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back