Ghost from Exploding Tomato

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:confused: Last year Clark Kent (Brandon) & I was experimenting with "blowing up" things up with firecrackers. We stuck a couple in a tomato and blew it up. We must have disturbed a ghost inside, 'cause out he came'. As always, C/C welcome & thanks for lookin'!!

Ghost-in-exploding-tomato-8717.jpg

Please, let me never have a son who says "We stuck a couple [firecrackers] in a tomato and blew it up."

That said, great photo. Very, very unusual and surprising, but good. :)

Please, let me never have a son who says "We stuck a couple [firecrackers] in a tomato and blew it up."

Be thankful if it is only a couple of firecrackers & a tomato. We used to do much worse....quarter sticks and mailboxes come to mind... :mrgreen:

Very cool shot.

Thanks for the comments. We take great care in handling the fireworks. And we are isolated when we do these experiments.

Be thankful if it is only a couple of firecrackers & a tomato. We used to do much worse....quarter sticks and mailboxes come to mind... :mrgreen:

Very cool shot.
We literally had a guy on the other side of the neighborhood walk out every day to bolt his mailbox to the post, wait 15-30 minutes until the mailman drove through, then go out to get his mail and to take the mailbox back in. Funny back then, but I do feel bad about it now.

I agree, cool shot.

I'm glad I could bring back some memories for you. Not bad of ones I hope! Thanks for the comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back