Ghost photos

I want to see OP's vid of the chair.

I work in a clinic in Iraq which happens to be located directly next to an old Iraqi cemetary and mosque. I usually work night shift and Im usually the only one here. There is this one door that no matter how many times I lock it, it always ends up cracked open and obviously not locked. A window on the same side of the building is always opening itself. Ive even seen shadows flitter by from the corner of my eye. Ive never really been one to believe in the supernatural, in fact Im always thinking of reasonable and logical explanations for things that occur, but Im starting to wonder how a door with a deadbolt lock manages to open itself all the time. Also, I have control of both door keys while Im on shift. Its been like this for the past year.

Gets creepy.

If ghosts were real, I think pretty much any camera would capture them.

Just sayin

Lots of things happen in life that 'we cannot see with our eyes'. Everyone has different beliefs, and that is what makes us all unique. Also gives us the ability to discover new things.

Probably better to post up on a paranormal site or send an email to a paranormal group to see what they use. You'll avoid the flaming by others who do not have the same belief as you.

Most reactions

Back