Ghost photos

I found capturing ghosts quite easy :)

JD.jpg

IMG_20511.jpg

I had a very similar experience. I bought a house that was built in 1938 and the people who built the house lived in the house until it was sold to me in 1992. Emma sold me the house because her husband George had recently died. Emma move to a condo which was easier to maintain.

So after Emma moved out and my family in ... doors would open and close and windows were left open. I never felt scared, no cold winds or rattling of bones ... I quickly figured out that it was George looking for Emma. I would explain to George that Emma had moved down the street and close the windows. This would happen about three times a week. One day while working on the bathroom sink I remove my wedding band. When I was done I could find the darn thing. I torn apart the plumbing searching and searching. Bought a replacement. About six months later the ring reappeared front and center on the medicine cabinet shelf. Often, when we would leave we'd tell George to watch the house.

When Emma died, there were no more window openings and door closings ... George and Emma were back together.

Never saw George or anything ghostly. So good luck to you.

Gary

PS- Like you, I never believed in ghosts/spirits before either.
G
PSPS- Set up a large box which is supported up on one end by a stick. Put the object she is attracted to under the box and tie a string to the object and to the stick. So when the ol' lady snatches the object the stick will be pulled and viola! ... you just caught yourself a ghost.
(joking ... but my story is true)
G

Gary please, not you too........:lmao:

Just set up a video camera with the tape set to long record..who knows, might just be a critter sneaking in somewhere. Or your dog is setting you up.;)

Or...maybe it's "Old Man Smithers"!

xp901h.jpg

This is mine, courtesy a 1 second shutter and a try to shift aside while the self timer was running...

I am too not a believer, but since she is attracted to this kitchen item, why not just throw it to the ground and shatter it into pieces. That is sure to free her.

Have you considered video? setting up a video camera and watching whomever breaks things on tape?

Currently i have the canon EOS 40D, 24-70mm f2.8 L and a 580 EX Mk.II speedlight, so i have enouth camera to catch the thing with :D

I dont know what you call it in English, but the item is used to turn around eggs... i think in english its a spatula or something like that? So i cant break it.

Earlier tonight there was some more action in the kichen, a plate was thrown accross the room and when i charged into the kitchen and switched on the light, the bulb exploded. If this level of aggresiveness continues, it might be better for me to forget about the photo.

Like i said before, 6 year old children has problems moving the chairs, so it cant be anything smaller than a 6 year old human.

As for the video camera, i have a Canon Powershot A640, that has about 20 to 30 min video recording (i dont have any other thing to make a video with). Ill have to try that tomorrow night and just regularly format the memory card until something happens.

*edit*

i looked at the link for that camera.... LOL is all i can say :D

Its the biggest camera ive ever seen!

No offence taken, but I doubt you will "see" anything.

I may sound that I do not believe, but its more of an attitude of "until I see it with my own eyes, its just not possible".

I mean, if in several hundred years they've not been able to prove anything... and they've been and still are trying... chances are more that they don't than that they do.

I've been in the train tunnel in St. Catherines Ontario... nothing.
I've been in a 800 year old cemetary in the now Czech republic from dusk till dawn walking around... nothing.
I've been in the Jewish cemetary near Prague (Czech republic) from dusk till dawn walking around... nothing.
I've been to old abandoned zoos in Ontario that were supposedly haunted... nothing
I've been to 4 so called haunted houses in Dallas Texas... nothing.
I've spent the night at a supposedly haunted Inn (bed and breakfast) in St John's Newfoundland... nothing.

Either I am the most anti-ghost person in existance, or some other reason, but logic tends to tell me that ghosts per se don't exist.

I think the problem is, is that you are actively trying to find one, with an unbelievers attitude. I do believe in ghosts because I have seen them. No I'm not crazy. I remember the situations vividly. I remember my first one was when I lived in Virginia Beach VA and I was sleeping in my room. When I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night I had a ghost that looked like an 18th century nun leaning over my bed. When I woke up she slowly walked out of my room. I ran to the door of my room and saw her walking down the hall, once she got to the living room she was gone.
Again I saw one when I was 14 in Oakley Idaho. I was walking one night by myself (I lived in the country about a mile and a half from a cemetary) and walked to the cemetary. I was lost in thought and I looked up and I saw this woman who was knealing by a grave and crying. When I walked to the grave, she disappeared and I looked at the grave and it was of a child who had died in the early 1900's 4 years old.
Sounds crazy but it is true.. I think if you are in search for the unexplained or proof of there being something haunted, you won't find it. Because I guarantee ghosts don't like being put on display. So if you go to the Winchester Mystery Mansion in CA you probably won't see anything because people are always there hoping to see something. Who knows.
Warhawk have you ever watched paranormal state on A&E? I don't know if they have that on tv where you live but they have neat tricks for seeing ghosts.. They are located at Penn State University in PA.
Just a thought.

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anybody knows on what type of camera you will be able to pick up a ghost in the photo.

If you are serious, ok---.

Everyone create a picture in their minds when he/she mentions something, anything. For an example for the people who believe in God. One of those picture of God in their head for some of those who believe is - as bearded old man sitting in the sky. Some people now have Jim Caviezel (the actor who play Jesus in movie passion) as the picture of God. The Hindus have plenty of those, and we can see them too. So, what Moses look like? well, he looks like Charlton heston in the 10 commandements. This is what I mean as the picture in the mind.

But not only just pictures in the mind, we need proper definition for any of them too. When the politicians mentioned terrorism they never bother to defined as what terror is.
What is the definition of God?
The definition of Angels?
The definition for Ghost?

Anyway. I read a book about 10 years ago where the mediums and the sceptics were working together to unfold the long line of questions about ghost/spirits. The sceptic used scientific method to test the claims and the unknown phenomena which were occuring during the experiment. When the mediums were in the state of trance and the spirits talking through them - the sceptics analyzed the surrounding for any fool play. The films and the cameras and videos also were involved in it. The experiments last for few years. They were also neutral spectators in there to witness all those strange phenomenas happening. You need to read the book to understand it.

Happy hunting
http://www.thescoleexperiment.com/

We dont have the A&E channel here in SA.

I know that people sometimes see things and even hear thing that are not there, thats why they see faces in painting that are not there or even hear ghosts talking to them when its just a normal everyday noise.

Tonight i will hopefully get it on video, if i do, ill upload it somewhere and post the link. What video hosts are good to use? Youtube?

Ghosts are real, guys.

I was awakened one night because something was buzzing in my kitchen. As soon as I saw it, I ran for my camera. Here is a 300% crop of the original photo:
microwave1jm1.jpg

Isn't that just a little bit weird?

Most reactions

Back