Ghost photos

I wonder if any men have seen anything? Many of these stories seem to me like old wives tales.

I wonder if any men have seen anything? Many of these stories seem to me like old wives tales.

The last instance I relayed to you was from my husband, who happens to be a man.. Is it an old wives tale because I his wife told it?:confused:

ive decided im going to "leave" this topic for the moment until i can get evidence that shows the ghost.

The last instance I relayed to you was from my husband, who happens to be a man.. Is it an old wives tale because I his wife told it?:confused:

Are you an old wife?

I define ghost as:

Unknown properties with behaviour that are contradicting the known rules we are upholding in our current existance.

If you think of something else you can replace it all together - or you can just modify it.

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anybody knows on what type of camera you will be able to pick up a ghost in the photo.

Sofar ive had alot of different responses... some people say only film cameras picks them up, other says only IR cameras, other say any digital camera picks them up.

In some of my photos i once got "spirit orbs" according to a "professional", but i also get these "orbs" in dusty places and what actually happens is that dust thats infront of the lens reflects the light of the flash and its so close that it gets picked up by the camera.

The arguement for any digital camera is that spirits draws energy from all sources, so a camera flash will be enouth for them to be picked up on the photo.

I am also aware of the trick where you keep the shutter open and let the person move in and out of the frame, ive done this before, but i want to take a photo of the real thing :lol:

Does anybody have any advise for me?

Is this a ghost? If so, a Nikon D50 will do the trick. :lol:

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

Out of the 200 some odd shots I took these had this weird green thing. I thought it might be a reflection or a speck of dirt but the lens is spotless and it is in different positions... Weird huh? I don't kow how to explain it, a UFO maybe?

Or maybe it is a ghost that likes my swan... What do you think about that swan???
DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

Its called a Magical lens and it is found in the Fairy and Unicorn photo shooting accessory area lmao. I know lame but just had too lol....

Yeah, I think I agree. Your avian friends are probably ghost-free, but I think your lens has a poltergeist!

You know, I hear people here defending their beliefs by claiming the unbelievers don't have an open mind. I personally would like to disagree with that for one big reason: I wish ghosts existed. I widh I believed in them they way I did when I was younger; I miss the intrigue and the wonder - ALOT. So you see, my beliefs oppose my desires. Despite this, I have to concede that my knowledge of the world tells me that they do not and cannot exist.

To all those not responding to the OP (either directly or indirectly).

Not to be rude or argumentative, but (the big but), the OP did not ask does anyone believed or didn't believe in Ghosts ... he was just wondering what equipment would best capture an image of a ghost (I still think Ektachrome was the best response).

If you wish to take a poll on who thinks ghosts are real or not then start your own thread .. don't hijack Warhawk's.

Gary

To all those not responding to the OP (either directly or indirectly).

Not to be rude or argumentative, but (the big but), the OP did not ask is anyone believed or didn't believe in Ghosts ... he was just wondering what equipment would best capture an image of a ghost (I still think Ektachrome was the best response).

If you wish to take a poll on who thinks ghosts are real or not then start your own thread .. don't hijack Warhawk's.

Gary

THANK YOU :hug::

LOL

phoenix_rising, i also had some of those reflections in one of my photos once, if im not mistaking its light reflecting of the lens, onto the UV filter, back into the lens (or something like that).

Wow, I never would have expected thephotoforum to be more close-minded than jeepforum.

I never believed in ghosts nor was I remotely interested in them. I just didn't give them any thought.

But, once when I was around sixteen and all full of testosterone and not scared of anything, I was home alone. We'd recently moved into an old house that had a new section built onto it. It was in the daytime and I was watching a basketball game on Tv with my back to the front door. The front door had a small window with a miniblind covering it. There was a glare on the television from the window so I got up, stood at the door (with a hallway to my left leading into the old part of the house) and turned the little twisty-stick thing that closes the blinds. The blinds are closed, I walk back and flop down in the recliner. As soon as I'm seated, I hear what sounds like someone running their fingers up the blinds. Like I said, I was never afraid of anything and hunted in the woods, often into the night, alone at a very young age. But, when that happened all the hair on the back of my neck stood up. I turned around slowly and looked at the blinds and a section in the middle about 8 inches wide was twisted back open. I don't know how to explain it except, close your blinds and then go and turn some of the individual blades so that they're stuck open. It's not something that can happen spontaneously. Try it and see.

Now, I don't know what caused that. I'm not saying it was or wasn't a "ghost" but something re-opened those blinds and I didn't argue with it. I just went outside and sat in the sunshine until someone else came home.

Nobody knows what kind of camera you'll need to capture an image of a ghost if that is possible and if ghosts exist.

Most reactions

Back