abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Randsburg, CA.

420-1950.jpg

Still, it's not your typical snackbar.

I think its a bit too tight a crop.... Have you one of the whole building?

Ah... I am a bit disappointed. I thought you had a pic from the inside ... with long forgotten tins on their shelves or so...
Yes, I am with "Sarge" ... a bit more context would help here, though I do see the virtues of lines, shapes, colours and the light. Did you zoom in from quite far away? Something tells me it is not as sharp as it could have been to really bring out the texture of the wood and the corrugated tin.
Was it very windy?
Is it wind that tore at the plants and makes them look a tad blurry?

Ah... I am a bit disappointed. I thought you had a pic from the inside ... with long forgotten tins on their shelves or so...
Yes, I am with "Sarge" ... a bit more context would help here, though I do see the virtues of lines, shapes, colours and the light. Did you zoom in from quite far away? Something tells me it is not as sharp as it could have been to really bring out the texture of the wood and the corrugated tin.
Was it very windy?
Is it wind that tore at the plants and makes them look a tad blurry?

Busted.

Handheld, manual focus, low ISO, in a hurry, and too lazy to open the aperture and shoot at a faster shutter speed while zoomed in, 'cause I was too lazy to walk across the street. Oh yeah, and it was windy :) .

I kind of like the comp and colors though. Too bad I didn't get a few more things right, it would of made at least a great personal inspirational photo (ie: Just Do It).

-Thanks! I appreciate the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back