Ghost Walker

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
While Clark Kent & I were out on one of our short little photo trips, we went to the old Manteno State Hospital grounds and went inside one of the old buildings which housed patients and treating rooms. This is a very spooky place to walk. This room is called the "Genie Room" which is painted an all gold color. Clark's ghost is seen lurking about the bath tubs where Genie had her hydroshock therapy. C/C welcome & thanks for looking!

nut-house.jpg

Here's the color version. Thought you might like to see the original!

nut-house-color-71b.jpg

Oh My, I love the ghost on the wall!!!!!! Thats great!!!! To be honest I really like both the b&w and the colored one. Nice shot!!!

Thank you! The grounds & buildings are eerie & creepy, and just knowing a little of the history of what went on in the buildings makes my spine tingle, but we had a good time on this adventure. When we go on our trips, we never know what were gonna run into (or do).

Very cool. This looks like a killer place to shoot. Nice.

Chiller, you are right, this is a "killer" place to wander & shoot. I can't wait 'til Clark & I go back (hopefully soon) on our 2nd adventure!! thanks.

I must correct myself in ref to the above photos. The above is the "Gold" room, NOT the "Genie" room. The Gold room is exactly like the Genie room, except that the Genie room was NOT painted in gold. The Genie room had the writings of "Genie" on the walls. Both the Gold & Genie rooms are in the same building. Sorry for the mistake!

This looks like it was a great trip for you two. This place has tons of history and I'm sure there are tons of ghosts lurking about. Nice shot.

Most reactions

Back