Ghosts Control my mind

anthemsandall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not sure if this is allowed
if it isn't please just close it.

I have been working on this project titled, "Ghosts control my mind.
it is a thesis project about the concept of happiness through the exploration of different parts of the human condition.

It uses poetry as well as different formats of photography.
I have decided to start a campaign to help fund its release and if you would like to learn more about it
it can be viewed here: <Link removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so you want me to give you money. Then you tell me that I don't know what happiness is, and that any ideas I might have on the subject are asinine.

Interesting approach.

Actually I've got a pretty good idea of what makes me happy. So I'll be putting that money into my savings account and getting a new lens, as opposed to donating it to a project headed by a guy who has already decided I'm abusive and judgemental even though he knows squat about me personally. Granted the irony of that is quite humorous, but not nearly enough for me to waste any of my hard earned money to fund anyone else's angst ridden nihilism.

So instead I'll just wish you luck distributing doom and gloom to the masses.

Ok, so you want me to give you money. Then you tell me that I don't know what happiness is, and that any ideas I might have on the subject are asinine.

Interesting approach.

Actually I've got a pretty good idea of what makes me happy. So I'll be putting that money into my savings account and getting a new lens, as opposed to donating it to a project headed by a guy who has already decided I'm abusive and judgemental even though he knows squat about me personally. Granted the irony of that is quite humorous, but not nearly enough for me to waste any of my hard earned money to fund anyone else's angst ridden nihilism.

So instead I'll just wish you luck distributing doom and gloom to the masses.

very cynical, I love it

Looks like he just wants you to fund him writing a book.

Click on the link and read the details.. lol
I did
He contradicts himself ... above states
it is a thesis project
but online states
I am doing this partly as a thesis project" ... " get it released as a book as apposed to exhibiting the series

thus my conclusion he wants you to fund him to write a book and have it printed.
It doesn't cost anything to write a book.

But it does cost something to have it nicely printed per his webpage
This book will contain:
80 pages consisting of Photography and Poetry and a one page short story all in a 7x7" book with 100# Premium Lustre paper

Risks and challenges
Producing a book is always a fulfilling challenge. In order to see this project through with the most genuine and honest work, (as well as the highest quality production)

In short, I see someone wanting you to pay for him to write and print a book.

btw, I'm very happy with my Conclusion and will be moving on now. :)

btw, I'm very happy with my Conclusion and will be moving on now. :)

Huh.. weird. If you're very happy doesn't that mean that his thesis must be wrong to begin with? Maybe that's why he's gotta get somebody else to fund his book project.

But wait, if we funded his book project and it got printed, that might make him happy.. which of course would disprove his thesis... so really the only way to make him happy then would be to not fund the book, thereby proving his thesis... but then again if he's happy with that..

Yikes. No wonder the guy thinks life is so messed up.

Whacky.

Maybe post a couple of your photos (meaning YOU took them) and we'll be happy to give you some critique on them. For the writing stuff, try a writer's forum -- many of us can't even spell correctly.

Click on the link and read the details.. lol
I don't know if I'm happy about the link being removed . . . I guess I'll never know.
The forum has a policy against the posting of crowd-funding links, and in particular self-promotion crowd funding, which the OP agreed to abide by when he signed up. Without this, TPF would quickly become a haven for people advertising for their own gain...

I want a Fujifilm X-T2 and a few primes with it. I am a nice guy, can you guys pool your money together and buy it for me so I can post better snapshots? I need to practice....

I want a Fujifilm X-T2 and a few primes with it. I am a nice guy, can you guys pool your money together and buy it for me so I can post better snapshots? I need to practice....
Done deal.
We'll send you on a trip to Europe, South America and Asia too in order to hone your skills on a photographic trip !!

I don't know if I'm happy about the link being removed . . . I guess I'll never know.[/QUOTE]
My comment was an attempt at humor. I agree with the policy.

Most reactions

Back