Ghosts Control my mind

When Schroedinger put the cat in the box, there was a discrete probability that he had a heart attack and died. But he was neither alive nor dead until the cat got out of the box to see.

I did get s good laugh at some of these comments
That being said I did get this project funded and I've decided to also exhibit this project as well at a few different galleries coming up.
I also love how everyone completely missed the point of this project, but I appreciate the responses regardless

I did get s good laugh at some of these comments
That being said I did get this project funded and I've decided to also exhibit this project as well at a few different galleries coming up.
I also love how everyone completely missed the point of this project, but I appreciate the responses regardless
Ha ha! Well, I think we got the point of your 'give me money' post pretty well. Good luck with the project anyhow.

I found Schroedinger's cat . . . it was in the shopping bag, over in the corner.

Schroedinger's wife was never happy because when he was in the box it was in both physical states. (did I clean that up enough?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back