TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ghosts.jpg

Ghosts2.jpg

From a group night shoot last night--a case of friendly fire, shooting at your friends....

what U mean by "ghost", what I see is a group of people with nice cameras, U means they are using cameras and try to catch ghost in the dark?

Tony, don't you think that they LOOK like ghosts by the long exposure which makes some of them so blurred they almost appear see-through? I think they have something of ghosts about them.

And I like it. Do you often go out taking photos in a large group such as this one, Robert? That must be fun!

LaFoto said:
Tony, don't you think that they LOOK like ghosts by the long exposure which makes some of them so blurred they almost appear see-through? I think they have something of ghosts about them.

And I like it. Do you often go out taking photos in a large group such as this one, Robert? That must be fun!

Yeah, I meant that the photogs looked like ghosts.

This is the first time I've been out with a group that large. There were 30 photogs on this shoot. Most of these shots are from the scary part of town, and my friend that is a police officer accompanied us for security. It's not often that the normal person gets a chance to shoot from these locations so all the local photogs jumped at the chance.

Dallas3.jpg

mountainlander said:
Yeah, I meant that the photogs looked like ghosts.

This is the first time I've been out with a group that large. There were 30 photogs on this shoot. Most of these shots are from the scary part of town, and my friend that is a police officer accompanied us for security. It's not often that the normal person gets a chance to shoot from these locations so all the local photogs jumped at the chance.

Dallas3.jpg
Isnt it sad, and funny, how the bad parts of town hapen to have amazing views?

Same is true here in DC. SE has some the the BEST views of the city. But you could get shot, robbed,.....
By the way, like both photos. the ghost are cool, and the city view is very good.

I see you like to have people in your photos, not just the view...
Its different.

mpdc said:
Isnt it sad, and funny, how the bad parts of town hapen to have amazing views?

Same is true here in DC. SE has some the the BEST views of the city. But you could get shot, robbed,.....
By the way, like both photos. the ghost are cool, and the city view is very good.

I see you like to have people in your photos, not just the view...
Its different.

Hahah, no this was a "keeping record" type shot. The other skyline shots are in the "Dallas Skyline" thread here in the gallery.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back