Giddy-up Cowboys

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The local fairground hosted a rodeo today, so I figured it was good chance to dust of my Nikon 200mm-400mm.

SNO_2387-L.jpg

SNO_2489-L.jpg

SNO_2548-L.jpg

SNO_2684-L.jpg

SNO_2884-L.jpg

SNO_2733-L.jpg

GREAT set MIke !!!!!

Very nice captures!
Bull riders are f'n crazy.

Excellent set! Haven't been to a rodeo in forever. When I get back to Idaho, that'll be the first thing I try to do.

Nice series, Shot well and made for a very enjoyable viewing, seems like a few were nasty falls, you shot any while they were down? We have something similar here, a cattle fair here in Punjab where we have events called as "Rural Olympics" Will try and dig out some pld pics from last year.
TFS.

Excellent set! Haven't been to a rodeo in forever. When I get back to Idaho, that'll be the first thing I try to do.

Thanks. We dont have many rodeos around here. This was the 3rd time I've been to one and it was fun even in the rain.

Nice series, Shot well and made for a very enjoyable viewing, seems like a few were nasty falls, you shot any while they were down? We have something similar here, a cattle fair here in Punjab where we have events called as "Rural Olympics" Will try and dig out some pld pics from last year.
TFS.

Thank you. I didn't get any while they were down. This was close to down.

SNO_2887-L.jpg

you have some cracking good shots and as above, the timing is fantastic, you must know this sport very well

you have some cracking good shots and as above, the timing is fantastic, you must know this sport very well

Thank you. Actually this was only my 3rd time being at a rodeo. I know very little about rodeos or horses. I just kind of watched for a little while then gave it a go.

Most reactions

Back