TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here i am again!;)
sorry for my looong absence :blushing:

givemethatf---edcameraridotto.jpg

Last edited:
hmm hope the gun was unloaded...and barrel looks small, probably wont break through 13 or so glass elements ;)

nicely done!

The barrel does look unusually small. Airsoft?

The barrel does look unusually small. Airsoft?
I think so, you can just barely make out a seam in the front sight...
Especially because he's in Italy (which has some of the most restrictive gun laws in Europe).

What size is an airsoft pellet? The bore looks about right for a 9mm (maybe a little small - hard to tell), but too big for a .22.
edit - aren't they 6mm?

Nice shot, interesting timing.
Yeah, aren't these kinds of photos forbidden now?

Last edited:
Nice shot, interesting timing.

Yeah, aren't these kinds of photos forbidden now?

Well, um.....My original statement was based on the nudity element given all the comotion over the Henson and Artaustrailia inncodents, But I Know for a fact this predated the barring and I do believe that the bar pertains to photos about specifically firearms to wich this image differs. I am not a mod here however and I may be mistaken.

Well, um.....My original statement was based on the nudity element given all the comotion over the Henson and Artaustrailia inncodents, But I Know for a fact this predated the barring and I do believe that the bar pertains to photos about specifically firearms to wich this image differs. I am not a mod here however and I may be mistaken.
LOL, the "nudity" element never even occurred to me (I don't know, a shirtless guy just doesn't seem 'nude' to me).

I probably shouldn't have made the comment of gun photos being banned... Hopefully an argument doesn't ensue because of it.

I just noticed that I didn't actually commented on the photo like I originally had intended to...

Overall I like it. :thumbup:

There is only one (maybe two) thing I'd change.
1 - I would fix that seam I mentioned earlier, real easy fix.
2 - The "maybe" - I *might* like it with just a little more DOF, not sure though.

LOL, the "nudity" element never even occurred to me (I don't know, a shirtless guy just doesn't seem 'nude' to me).

Yeah, I don't think of a topless guy as nudity either but, believe it or not there are some that do. :lol: I actually heard on the news reasently about a guy being arested for walking around without a shirt.:lol:

I was thinking the same thing, lol. If guns were meant to be held sideways they would have a set of sights down the side. Just looks kind of silly.

now get one wit the bullet in the air

Most reactions

Back