Gimme that f***ed camera!

Nice shot, but you've seen too many movies.

No real gangster would ever hold his gun sideways.....

The new generation of, "gangstaz," I think, do occasionally. :)

This image is very powerful. Any time you incorporate (even imply) a weapon capable of death, it will illicit strong emotion. That being said, I think you kept it simple and artistic, which in my beginner's opinion works well. I especially like the depth of field you chose.

Thank you, sir for posting. BTW, for anyone who wants to know, BBs from a BB gun are .177 I think.

Yeah there was a running joke that Glok was going to release one with the sites on the side actually. :lol:

Are any of you guys fans of The Sopranos?

This shot reminds me of an episode where Christopher and some of his dopey pals are going to hijack and rob an electronics delivery truck. During the robbery, his pals are holding their guns sideways, and afterwards, Christopher goes off on them for looking like amateurs. I can't repeat what he said, but it really was funny. :mrgreen:

Are any of you guys fans of The Sopranos?

This shot reminds me of an episode where Christopher and some of his dopey pals are going to hijack and rob an electronics delivery truck. During the robbery, his pals are holding their guns sideways, and afterwards, Christopher goes off on them for looking like amateurs. I can't repeat what he said, but it really was funny. :mrgreen:
I think I've seen that one.

There are a few situations where you would need to hold the pistol sideways, mostly when you're leaning out from behind cover - but then your whole body/head would be sideways too so it wouldn't seem unnatural.

hi everyone! thanks for your comments..

yeah, it's an airsoft gun.. morevoer, i don't think a shirtless guy can be considered "a nude"..anyway, i didn't have the intention to put anyone out :)
and i did not even wanted to give a violent message.. it's just a sort of "cinematic" shot :)

There was a CSI where they explained that holding the gun sideways means the shell will wind up hitting you in the chest and therefore only amateurs held the gun that way.

Very nice b&w, love the dof.

where is your orange tip

There was a CSI where they explained that holding the gun sideways means the shell will wind up hitting you in the chest and therefore only amateurs held the gun that way.
Depends on the gun I guess... a couple guns I have eject straight up (P-38, for one; which is annoying, because they land on your head), so held sideways, they would eject sideways.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back