Girl Friend

Bifurcator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

JapaneseGFriend.jpg

Girl Friend​

This was taken hand-held at 1/8 sec. with Minolta's Anti-Shake system.
- Enjoy!

Yup. The image was shot as JPG reduced size at ISO 64 and had like, almost no noise but the color balance was all off. The lights in Denney's are banana-yellow and a half! ;) Balancing it by hand brought out ALLOT of noise. The noise removal I tried to use killed all the signs of sharpness in her hair so I selected around her face and inverted before removing the noise. You're not supposed to notice these things! :D I suppose I should have inverted back and and run a less powerful NR pass.

Thanks for all the nice comments too! I appreciate it!

Yup. The image was shot as JPG reduced size at ISO 64 and had like, almost no noise but the color balance was all off.
Just goes to show that shooting in RAW is much, much better. Could have fixed the WB issue without bringing out all that noise.

I had a girlfriend of the same nationality I guess :)

Just goes to show that shooting in RAW is much, much better. Could have fixed the WB issue without bringing out all that noise.

Yup! But then again maybe not in this case. Remember... it's a 100% crop and I'm on a CCD wanna-be SLR from about 3 or 4 years ago. ;)

But for sure RAW is always a little better! I always shoot RAW. Except that day when I was trying to figure out what the fastest SEQ the camera would do is and how many in the SEQ, etc.

Aren't they just the sweetest things?!!?

Most reactions

Back