Girl in bikini (NSFW!)

CrazyAva

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.avapadgett.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nothing special. Just some pictures I took of a girl in her bikini. 90% of the shoot I cannot post because they are minus the bikini.

J3.jpg

J10.jpg

J78.jpg

Change the thread title to NSFW (Not safe for work, but we all knew that) and rock on!!

i like them but in the last one I don't think her expression is the most flattering. :)

i like them but in the last one I don't think her expression is the most flattering. :)

I totally agree! her mouth is strange in that one, as if she was talking.

I think overall, especially in the first one, you could have separated her more from the background.

Either this is silicone or the push-up is too tight ... ok, should not comment on the model here ;)

Is this a model? A friend? Part of a modeling shoot?

Show the NSFW and thought we were gonna the rest of the good shots, oh well, I'll check back later.

I like the second one the best. Her expression is cute and playful in it. I think her pose and look in the first is good, but I don't like that background at all. It's a little bit distracting.
And, as others have said, her mouth is doing something in that last one that make it unattractive. I like the necklace though.

It is part of a model shoot. There are several more, but I am sure that I cannot post the others on here as there are children who are members on this site and I am not trying to show them anything they should not see. :)

The model was 10 feet from the background. That is as far as I could possibly get her or else I would have had to knock down a wall.

Alex B, it was a combination of both, though they are saline not silicone ;) and the bra was a b cup when her breasts are a d cup...she thought it was sexy, so did the person in charge, I was just hired to take the pictures, they loved them paid me, I am not complaining about what they like :lol:

April, one thing with some of these models...I have trouble getting them to make a different face! They keep making the same face over and over and over and so I ask them to do something different and they act like it's out of their realm of possibilities...it's like smile or look at me like I am a hot guy you wanna get in bed, something! One girl kept tilting her head. I was like honey straighten your head, every 5 seconds. Like she was 5 years old trying to be all cute....blah

lol...clients who are always moving their head after you tell them to put it one way are really difficult to work with. Especially if you are busy concentrating on getting their kid to smile or even look over at you...I feel ya:)

one thing with some of these models...I have trouble getting them to make a different face! They keep making the same face over and over and over and so I ask them to do something different and they act like it's out of their realm of possibilities...

When I saw these pictures, I knew they reminded me of something!

This looks like it was a fun shoot. Too bad you can't show us more of it.;)

Certainly "pro" lighting. The subject has um... nice eyes and hair.

Clearly you work with very different clients then I do. I respect that. Have to say that these shots seem contrived. Your work will be more effective if you dig deeper.

Love & Bass

I meant "just a girl?" This was just a girl? Girls like that aren't running around my part of the country...so how did he get the shoot? Who was it for?
does not look like a boy to me, so must be girl then :p

Most reactions

Back