Girl in bikini (NSFW!)

Crazyava,

Honestly I would try to verify the age ASAP. And for future purposes I would verify age before doing any nude shots. I work for the State Patrol and our Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) division would probably consider that child pron. Now I know you're a photographer and your work is very honest...I'm just trying to say be safe.

Crazyava,

Honestly I would try to verify the age ASAP. And for future purposes I would verify age before doing any nude shots. I work for the State Patrol and our Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) division would probably consider that child pron. Now I know you're a photographer and your work is very honest...I'm just trying to say be safe.

Hold on there Columbo, I think she meant she cannot verify the VIEWERS age. not the models. :wink:

Oh, ok...I see what she's saying. Thanks for the correction. My bad...I need to learn to read better.

Crazyava,

Ok, you misunderstood the entire verifying age topic. I wasn't going to send anyone the images of the naked girl because I could not verify age of the person I was sending it to. I am not trying to send naked pictures to teenagers. All girls who are photographed are age verified. Thanks for your concern.

As for the rest of the responses. I wasn't even aware this thread was still alive and well :lol: Moving on. I scanned over them, didn't really read them all...to answer a question about lighting, it was a single strobe with reflector.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back