Girl in Pink

stellar_gal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are portraits of my friend's 10 year old daughter that I took this weekend. I only had my P&S Canon with me at the BBQ, but I think they are still good. C&C welcome.

IMG_0084b.jpg

IMG_0069_4x6a.jpg

IMG_0030b.jpg

I will add that the last one - the skin tones are lighter. I'm not crazy about that part, but I was playing around in editing. I could not adjust the exposure in RAW, as I normally do with my 30D.

It's a beautiful model you have.... And the images are very nice... It goes to show you can make great pictures with anything given the right model and the right circumstances and some understanding of what you are doing. nice job.

Ps I am still battling skintones on a much larger scale than yours.

I agree with mystery that you have a very beautiful and natural model and the colours and lighting work well too. To be picky I would suggest that you move back or zoom out a bit to avoid cutting off body parts particularly the top of the head.

skieur

Yes, I was in a very small area outside and just behind her was direct light on the ground, so I had to avoid that. I normally leave more space than that, but I would have been in the wood fence had I backed up anymore. I really detest those wooden privacy fences. They get in the way alllll the time in backyards! I did a wedding and nearly every photo has that stupid wood fence, but the B&G thought it would be OK!! Anyway, Thanks for the comments and I fully agree.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back