Girl on the wall.

ga_shooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1418421468_b4968e1097.jpg

This shot shows great insight into perspective & angels - I absolutely love your different POV.

I really like. Only think I would change (for some reason this bugs me) is to either not see that one eye at all or be able to see it fully. Love your PP work on it though. I am new to photoshop also, isn't it fun to learn and discover!

I like it but I'd rather the edge of the house weren't in there. It's got personality.

HI....:wink:

I know it squares the shot, but your comments on this crop.......
It bring the girl and the texture of the wall into the shot more.

7985-1418421468_b4968e1097.jpg

Paul

Thats awesome! Love the perspective...

Is that the 'diffuse glow' filter?

THank you to all for the comments. Paul, I like the way the crop brings the wall out, I'm not so sure about losing so much sky though maybe just a little less crop? Other than that, the house in the background bugs me too, but, its a house, can't move it and can't effectively crop it out. Oh well!

THank you to all for the comments. Paul, I like the way the crop brings the wall out, I'm not so sure about losing so much sky though maybe just a little less crop? Other than that, the house in the background bugs me too, but, its a house, can't move it and can't effectively crop it out. Oh well!

I wasn't really trying to "remove" the house, only a portion of the sky and trees bringing the girl and wall more into focus. Prehaps cropping the foreground a bit....up to the wall.

Overall the shot has merit, I like the mood.

Awesome capture and perspective.

The detail the sepia tone has picked out is great, the dark tones crisp and the lighter tones nicely detailed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back