Girl sitting on chair 2

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
Ok, here's a new version (I think I've corrected everything except of the cord, I like it). So I think ya'll were right with that background but the white "thingy" is missing in my opinion.

silviabw3.jpg

I think this one is much better. I'm still not a fan of the cord because I can't help but look at it. I do like the lamp because it gives the shot a little more.

the second one alot better.

I really like the floor, the black background, the light, and the chair. The model has some great characteristics to.
The only thing I dont like is all the bright spots. if yah can fix that, you'll have a winner (IMO) :D

Nice much better, IMO with the first post the whole problem was the background.
As for the cord if you like, it leave it.
Also did you re-shoot or edit the photo in PS

pilgrim said:
the second one alot better.

I really like the floor, the black background, the light, and the chair. The model has some great characteristics to.
The only thing I dont like is all the bright spots. if yah can fix that, you'll have a winner (IMO) :D

Which bright spots ? (exscuse me, but I just don't get it :) )

So I think I gotta change my mind, you've "voted", #2 wins ;)
thx for your critiques...

well they may have been intentional..
I was refering to hrt right arm. Her forhead is a little bright, aswell as her right leg. I might just be picky, or this may have been intentional. But for me, it takes away from the picture.
But even with them there I still really like it.

pilgrim said:
well they may have been intentional..
I was refering to hrt right arm. Her forhead is a little bright, aswell as her right leg. I might just be picky, or this may have been intentional. But for me, it takes away from the picture.
But even with them there I still really like it.

maybe you're right... I want my pic perfect ;)
I'll try to darken it or something like that, any ideas how to make it in a effective way (maybe you've got experience) ?

I've have plenty of experience of getting the bright spots, sadly none of avoiding them..

I don't think you can eliminate them in photoshop, it would hafta be avoided from the get go. and if I knew how to do that well enough to explain it, I wouldnt have the problem with my pics :(

sorry santino.

Im sure someone else will know, and can help the both of us out.

Most reactions

Back