I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A very interesting thing to do...I guess.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLHdwddwRdE[/ame]

Kinda cool...but kinda disappointing. From the "girl" title, I was expecting to see a much younger person. I'd have been much more interested in seeing the time lapse maturation of a younger girl or boy over the course of three years, rather than the changing hair styles of a 20-something woman.

If only I'da thunk it when my kids were growing up.

hmmm interesting... ... but.. .what for?!?!?!

I didn't think her hair style changed much at all...it wasn't the same everyday but it remained fairly constant over the entire period.

^ i agree, very interesting, imagine a hi res version, how much detail you would be able to see change

For YEARS now, I've had the idea that if I ever have a child, I will take a similar picture once a week for the first 5 years of his/her life. I've always wanted to do that. :D

core_17 said:
For YEARS now, I've had the idea that if I ever have a child, I will take a similar picture once a week for the first 5 years of his/her life. I've always wanted to do that. :D

my friend has his house built now...and he goes to the building site every day and takes a photo :D looks kinda cool after 3 months :D

Most reactions

Back