Votes: 3 25.0%
  • untitled 7

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • untitled 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • untitled 9

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
I like the hairdos that are like straight for a bit, the curves and flips.

there is actually a visual science to this. not that I know it. But hair styles are much a direct result of the shape of your head and shape of your face (to have it most appealing and fitting for you). I would suggest you look up your head a face shape and see what cuts compliment them. or talk to someone that knows how it works. I tried to tell my wife the same thing once she has a sorta round face and head. she cut her hair short wrong anyway not listening to me and for months she looked a lot like a bowling ball.

there is actually a visual science to this. not that I know it. But hair styles are much a direct result of the shape of your head and shape of your face (to have it most appealing and fitting for you). I would suggest you look up your head a face shape and see what cuts compliment them. or talk to someone that knows how it works. I tried to tell my wife the same thing once she has a sorta round face and head. she cut her hair short wrong anyway not listening to me and for months she looked a lot like a bowling ball.

Wow.. way to up the testosterone level there hoss...

Lol

Ok, I asked my wife but we both picked the same one independently, the last one #9. She did say that the middle one you would need volume for not fine hair. She's got super fine hair too.

So what is your intent? Do you want to look smart, sexy, slutty, brainy?

Just don't get this.
image.jpg

the 3rd one (#7) frames your face nicely.
Way to ruin the thread Trev! :irked:

Well we might be able to salvage things if we can get him to fart and scratch himself real quick.. lol

I don't get it but I did fart and scratch myself as I typed that?

It's all good, doesn't really matter if you get the subtle nuances of it all just yet. It is our ability to process this complex set of non-verbalized communication that sets us apart from the women folk. Now you just need to grab a socket wrench and we can hit the local hooters for beer, hot wings and football. Lol

9 appears the least risky, but could look the worst. 1 appears the second least risky, but would probably look better than 9. 2 would be the ideal, just from seeing your pic, but the most risky to attempt. Can we feel you head for shape to give you a more accurate diagnosis? Get measurement on your face? how much diffraction was in this lens? And don't forget my post above, I don't really know.

the 3rd one (#7) frames your face nicely.
thank you!
I voted for #6 but also like #8. BTDT with that stacked bob in the first shot and it's a real pita to style it correctly and looks awful when you don't.
Good to know!! That's probably off the list. I'm trying to make it easier- not harder!
hope im not too late.
saw a title that said "guy talk" so i rushed over to join in.
go with #1 or #3
avoid #5...it makes you look like sarah palin.
yikes, we wouldn't want that! Thanks for the heads up!

Ok, I asked my wife but we both picked the same one independently, the last one #9. She did say that the middle one you would need volume for not fine hair. She's got super fine hair too.
Thanks for getting a girls opinion for me. :)
Funny because 9 is my "normal" hair cut. You know, once a year anwyas.

So what is your intent? Do you want to look smart, sexy, slutty, brainy?
Jazzie, I guess. :shrug: whatever that means.

I'd go auburn straight shoulder length with long bangs. Also some thick frames would suit you.

I'd go auburn straight shoulder length with long bangs. Also some thick frames would suit you.
:gasp: no hair dye! It's so unhealthy. ;-) frames as in glasses?

8 or 9, though the only difference I see is that 9 is a tad shorter. I also tend to only get my hair cut about once a year and it is long, straight and very fine and won't do anything but hang there. I keep thinking of hacking it all off but my Mom always made me keep my hair very short as a kid since she "doesn't believe in long hair" so now I always keep it long.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back