Girl Wearing Hat

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
390k-771.jpg

Something about this has me mesmerized. It seems like she is coming out of my screen. :scratch::shock::scratch: I like it!!

Thanks Chiller.

I was going for a -spacey- look anyhow, and this first test shot came out very overexposed. I liked the soft, subdued thing it has going, so I brought out the eyes and earrings to give it a -surreal look. Not quite darkside material, and nowhere near a normal portrait.

The young lady can be quite the surrealist and eggs me on with her ideas when we work together.

Check it out, the eyes 'don't' follow you around the room. :)

Thanks Chiller.

I was going for a -spacey- look anyhow, and this first test shot came out very overexposed. I liked the soft, subdued thing it has going, so I brought out the eyes and earrings to give it a -surreal look. Not quite darkside material, and nowhere near a normal portrait.

The young lady can be quite the surrealist and eggs me on with her ideas when we work together.

So cool you have a willing model. I need aboot....4 or 5 models, to get the ideas I want out. :lol::lol:

Maybe she just likes me, but I walked around the room to test your theory. I caught her checking me out. :lol: (god, I hope she's not a relative)

I really like what you've done here. The earrings literally look 3D, like I could touch them.

If you stare into her eyes for as long as you can, and look at a light coloured wall.....that is cool.
wonder how many of you will try it.

see, I am surprised. I really dont like it. It looks like bad photoshop to me

Maybe she just likes me, but I walked around the room to test your theory. I caught her checking me out. :lol: (god, I hope she's not a relative)

I really like what you've done here. The earrings literally look 3D, like I could touch them.

I know, I was just kidding to see if anyone would admit to walking back and forth in front of their computer to see :)

If you stare into her eyes for as long as you can, and look at a light coloured wall.....that is cool.
wonder how many of you will try it.

At least me. :shock:

see, I am surprised. I really dont like it. It looks like bad photoshop to me

Owwwch- cat scratch!-- Just having a little fun. ... Sounds like maybe a water pill might help sooth you.

No need for insults. I was just confused why people were trippin on it. I guess they might be trying to avoid being insulted

No need for insults. I was just confused why people were trippin on it. I guess they might be trying to avoid being insulted

Then consider being nice from the get-go.

If you want to get all snippy and critical, then check the posts for a little thing asking for C&C. Other than that, maybe it's an entertainment thing and you should keep it to yourself if you ain't going to be social.

--

Sorry didnt mean to hurt your feeling. I thought entertainment photos were in the just for fun area. I only post photos looking for C&C myself

Sorry didnt mean to hurt your feeling. I thought entertainment photos were in the just for fun area. I only post photos looking for C&C myself

No, I'll be fine. I'm sturdy folk.

But kudos and good for you for wanting critique!

I do believe your 'powers' would be put to better use seeking input more about you. Good luck and godspeed to you in your quest for trvth, brutal honesty and sincere appreciation of your skills and talents.

Oh no, I wouldnt want to be selfish and only ask for feedback and never give any. But I will surely make sure to note you are not looking for C&C unless specifically requested.

No offense to either of y'all...but maybe ya should take it to PM. I know the tpf police will lock this sucker down, if it gets ugly. :D

Most reactions

Back