Girl with blond hair. attempt at post-processing

Sideburns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I don't know whether I like it or not...tell me what you think.

2178967617_e9b4f881c9.jpg

Is it too out of focus? I use a soft focus effect, but it was slightly out of focus on parts of her face....so maybe it didn't help. Tell me what you guys think.

Needs a better crop. Erase her eyes for the blur layer.

What the Tron said, plus nose & teeth (unless this defeats the purpose) & maybe clone out the stray hairs that show where the focus is the strongest.

Nice subject!

-Shea

Needs a better crop. Erase her eyes for the blur layer.

What the Tron said, plus nose & teeth (unless this defeats the purpose) & maybe clone out the stray hairs that show where the focus is the strongest.

Nice subject!

-Shea

ahh thank you both. That could help a bit...or at least erasing with less than 100 opacity to weaken the effect in those areas...I can always try...but I don't think I saved the PSD...darn. I can always attempt later.

Keep em comin guys.

ahh thank you both. That could help a bit...or at least erasing with less than 100 opacity to weaken the effect in those areas...I can always try...but I don't think I saved the PSD...darn. I can always attempt later.

Keep em comin guys.
Isn't that your gf? You get to shoot her everyday!

Isn't that your gf? You get to shoot her everyday!

yes it is. Well not every day...but at least once a week.

I have other shots to work with...I think I took 9. There's one more in the B&W gallery.

I'm gonna try and do a more in depth shoot next week if I remember. She's lots of fun to shoot. Very photogenic.

her backside hair looks in focus

She's real perdy! :mrgreen:

Don't know if this helps but I was drawn to that hair sticking out on the top of her head.

Maybe photo shop it out or somthing, other than that I like how cawm the the photo looks.

Her left eye (viewer's right) looks a bit odd to me.

Honestly I think you can do better than this, the focus is too soft and the background isn't special. (just looks a bit snapshotty)

Not trying to be offending, just sharing what I think.

her backside hair looks in focus

I don't know if I'm getting the whole post......is there more the one picture here. No? How does Petey know what the hair on her back looks like?

I'm usually the straight man. :D

Most reactions

Back