Girlfriend at an Abandoned motel on the Highway

oops I meant to include all the pics in one post, well here's the rest!

I told her darkening it would be cool, but then she said she wants it brighter and also pointed out the fact that she's wearing sun glasses.. :) She always wins...

1166chenboarder3.jpg

and some fun

1166chenborder6.jpg

the one with out sunglasses on that you both worked on is way too blown out now... take it down a few notches.

i actually like the "and some fun" picture... it's my favorite of the bunch. lots of contrast between everything. model seems to "pop" more... although the background on the right has me slightly puzzled as to why that didn't get the treatment also

No offense, but keep the photoshopping to your tastes.
btw, the one on the stairs is great, with some cropping and a few adjustments it could make a great portrait print.

Your girlfriend should have been in shorts and barefoot. Would have made for hotter shots.

meotter said:
the one with out sunglasses on that you both worked on is way too blown out now... take it down a few notches.

i actually like the "and some fun" picture... it's my favorite of the bunch. lots of contrast between everything. model seems to "pop" more... although the background on the right has me slightly puzzled as to why that didn't get the treatment also

What does blown out mean? bright?

the one that's your favorite did get the treatment on the right, it's just hard to tell because of how the lighting is. Remember in the stock photo that part to the right of her was bright because the sunlight was coming in. and the corner was dark, now that it's inverted the dark is light and light is dark ;)

Hellashot said:
Your girlfriend should have been in shorts and barefoot. Would have made for hotter shots.

:) Thanks, it's alittle too cold for that yet. But we just came back from Baltimore and she got a couple sexy skirts and tiny shirts for this summer :thumbup:

ChrisPol said:
No offense, but keep the photoshopping to your tastes.
btw, the one on the stairs is great, with some cropping and a few adjustments it could make a great portrait print.

How's this??

11661166chensig44.jpg

ChrisPol said:
That shot is fantastic, her smile and pose is beautiful.
Does she model professionally, or just for you?

She's never done modeling before but she has always wanted to be a print add model. So I guess it's good that we found eachother. :)

Thanks for the compliment she really appreciates it!

Also if anyone is interested in doing a shoot with her she said it's fine with her! :D

AIRIC said:
Like this one the best with the stair shot a close second. You are lucky to have a willing and beautiful subject.

Eric
I agree with AIRIC I like this one the best also. She has a very Pleased expression on her face and her hair is very full in this photo.

very nice!

Thanks for the compliments everyone, you guys help boost her confidence!

We just got done a shoot today! I can't wait to see these new pics when I get home!!!!!!!!

I'll agree with everyone that she is very photogenic and can/will be a great model.

As art tesian said, try some vertical (portrait) orientation shots. That way you are focusing more on the model and less on the background.

Most reactions

Back