er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
please till me what you think
5896_1043153177705_1791890491_92780.jpg

cbf81dc934327f554578e43f3d7c7f942a8.jpg

I love the first one.
The second, notsomuch.

I don't really know enough to offer these critiques but I'll offer what I like and don't like. The first one looks cool. The second one I think would have looked better if the center of the effect was on her right eye.

first one reminds me of the movie poster for "crush" with alicia silverstone... but it was so long ago i don't remember if it's actually similar or if it just makes me think of it...

2nd one is blah... puts an awful lot of focus on her nose...

I'd go along with the general consensus that the first picture is interesting, and the second one, not so much. I like the way she looks in the first shot, but the second one seems to focus a lot of attention on her nose, and it's so light and detail-free that it just seems a poor place to place the emphasis.

Can you explain how you got the effect with the first one. It is really impressive.

1st ones cool. 2nd ones not as cool, but with some tweeking, could look cool. has potential. curious as to how u got the first one?

Don't really like either of them just not my style I guess you could say. I just don't find anything artistically appealing about really edited photos.

Andy Warhol you ain't.
Pretty girl.....I think.....under all the tomfoolery.
Now we know you can play with filters, gadgets, software and such.
Some might like the first one, it's a tiny bit interesting.
Second is a mess.

Don't really like either of them just not my style I guess you could say. I just don't find anything artistically appealing about really edited photos.

this is what it hought, its reminded me of chicks at my school that go on piknic, the fake photoshop website and edit a picture, sure its cool for myspace but i dont see the reason of putting it up for C&C

congratz on the gf though OP, i recommend doing some actual model shots with her, like with a good backdrop, proper lighting, would look a lot better than myspace pics run through gimp you know?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back