Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
#1. No fill flash
HalfMoonBay8800x600.jpg

#2. Fill flash
HalfMoonBay17800x600.jpg

Also, which photo do you prefer?

Last edited:
Usually these "girlfriend" threads make it hard to critique because you can't get past how ugly they are :lol: Thanks for the breath of fresh air.

The focus is soft in #1 so IMO #2 is a better shot. The fill flash also helps it.

I like the 1st one, for me the feeling is more attract than anything.
The 1st look more attractive and the objective (your gf) look stand from the bg.

I like the second better. I do not however, like how she is posed in either, and I would think it would look better if her top was a different color.

I like the first pose better, but the composition in #2 better. Both seem a tad overexposed and soft. Taking a picture at 3:50 in the afternoon can be kinda tricky with the sunlight.

I like the second better. I do not however, like how she is posed in either, and I would think it would look better if her top was a different color.

I think the poses add character. Also, I think the top is a great color for this shot - it looks like she dressed to match the flowers!

As for which photo I prefer, I am split between them. I like the pose in the first but like the fill flash in the second...tough choice!

Great photos :mrgreen:

as far as a picture goes, i like number 2 better

the white balance seems correct in that one. the picture may be a VERY LITTLE over saturated.

the main thing about picture one that i didnt like is the white balance. puts a nice blue hue on everything. also, the skin on her leg is almost blown out, very distracting. the pose is a lot better in picture 1 though.

I like the secong one better the lighting seems more spread out. I'd try having her lay on her stomach and hold her head up with her hands...just me take on it both great photos though nice job!

The problem you're having in both of these is that there is too much balance between her and the background, to the point that she doesn't pop out of it. The simplest way to deal with that would probably be to either dial up the fill flash or use a reflector or similar to direct light to her.

edit: I did a rough edit to give you an idea what I'm talking about. Don't put too much stock in the edit, but think about using light to register similar effects in the future.

imageedit.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back