Girls---C & C Welcome

cary

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some shots that I took recently. Let me know what you think!!!

2885925613_ef01206c50.jpg

2885923555_8e76a83d9d_b.jpg

2886751654_c270190146_b.jpg

2886741800_a947bf38d5_b.jpg

Oh they are so cute! The photos are so crisp and great colors. You did really good capturing the moment in the last one. Keep it up!

the last three seem to be overexposed. Especially the second and third ones. The fourth one has some contrast issues. I like composition in the second one a lot. I think had the highlights not been blown out, it would have been a great picture.

Thanks for the comments!

I do agree that some are overexposed. I've been having a hard time with that one. I feel like when I don't bump up my exposure the pictures are just too dark. Some of these pictures have been saturated in pp and I kinda liked the contrasty look to it. I really need work in that area, too! I'm still learning.

Please, keep the C & C coming, I need it!

Here is the original #2 shot without any PP.

Sep954edit2-1.jpg

Here's what I would have done with it. Still there is something about her legs that bothers me. I didn't spend a whole lot of time on them...

Sep954edit2-1.jpg

That looks good-what you did.

I think what bothers you about her legs is that she really, really needs lotion on them!!! She's my daughter and I wasn't even planning on taking her pics that day. We were just out and just ran across this cool train in Santa Fe, NM!!!

Next time.....lotion!!!!

The last one is my fav - all ncie shots though

Thanks!!! We were trying to get the baby to smile in the pictures----making fools of ourselves....and my two year old is the one laughing the whole way!!!! too fun!!!

Number 1 is great. The others seem a little overexposed, or over post processed. The grass in number 3 for example looks very unnatural, and the whole image seems to be a bit blue, as if a cooling filter has been applied.
The composition in 2 is good, but it is slanted. This isn't always a bad thing, but in this case it looks as though she is leaning on the train, and the train is leaning on her in return. It might just be me but it bugs me every time I look at the image.

Number 1 is great. The others seem a little overexposed, or over post processed. The grass in number 3 for example looks very unnatural, and the whole image seems to be a bit blue, as if a cooling filter has been applied.
The composition in 2 is good, but it is slanted. This isn't always a bad thing, but in this case it looks as though she is leaning on the train, and the train is leaning on her in return. It might just be me but it bugs me every time I look at the image.

That is kinda weird about #2. You know what is really weird though? I lined up the train tracks perfectly straight. Look at the bottom. Isn't that weird?
I just oversaturated the pictures and bumped up some contrast. That's all I really did to them. I really need some experience in photoshop.

Thanks for the c & c. I love it.

You're welcome.

You're right, that is weird. The only thing I can think of is that you weren't square on to the tracks when you lined them up in the image, but I can't imagine that, and the slats don't support that idea either. I guess the train must have been at an angle. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back