Girls of Sweden

inneist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
C & C are welcome. Thanks.

set32.jpg

I would like to see the girls legs in on the RH side or an even closer crop.

But its a nice picture, well exposed and you got them all to smile and no blinks - good job

Thanks Bear, I've always been unsure about the crop in human portraits. I'm not familiar with the "rules", so it's basically an intuitive thing for me. Hope I got it right this time:

swegal.jpg

The square crop looks good.
Pretty girls.
Nice smiles here! In ALL of them. Very open, friendly faces. Well captured. I like this one a lot.
But no snow in your picture ... still no snow in Sweden, either!?!?!?

Hi Lafoto,

No snow in Xmas where I lived !! It was white coz its frosty, but, after the first snow in October, there hasn't been another looming yet.

GLOBAL WARMING is real .........

Bear, there's a Yahoo science news article I read on blinking.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience...pictureperfecthowtomakeblinkfreeholidayphotos

Its main finding:
"For groups of less than 20 people, divide the number of people in the group by 3 if the light is good or by 2 if the light is bad," Barnes told LiveScience. "Take that number of shots and you will have a better than 95 percent chance of getting at least one good one."

Just interesting. I took 4 pictures in total, and I got one coming out good..

Great shot, i am a bit lost as to how you got them all to smile and look at the camera at the right moment without any nose picking, superglue? Nice b&w the contrast works nicely with the composition, i prefere the square one too, thanks for posting

tim

Most reactions

Back