Girls play paintball too

Scott WRG Editor

King of Smoothness
Reaction score
Website
www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org
See girls play paintball as well. Corrine is one of the few women I've met who can make fatigues look hot.

corrine.jpg

Yes! Someone besides me who knows which end is the business end of a gun!

(my husband bought me a new rifle because he got tired of getting outshot with his own gun) :)

hey! I'd like to try it. I must be a great fun!

Thank god for the woman paintball players! Played on an amature league for almost 2 seasons and we had 2 girls on my team (good times, good times) Girls make great point men ummm women :D

LizM said:
Hey, women are the most vicious fighters there are. No rules apply when in war. You fight to win, there is no other way.

I have seen women in fights and they are utterly ruthless, would not want to meet a woman reved up on a paint ball field as an opponent.....ouch

Typically the girls I'm met who play paintball tend to be petite, which is an advantage. They hide better and are much smaller targets. I knew one girl who shot her own boyfriend in the groin knowing full well he didn't have a cup on. On the brighter side she said she would kiss it and make it better after the game so I'm not sure if he was a lucky guy or not.

The only time I've found women to be a disadvantage, and this is more of a size thing than a gender issue, is penetrating dense brush. I got stuck behind a woman once when she couldn't bull her way through the undergrowth. But that was easily rectified bu my taking point.

We did use thier size to advantage once when I charge a bunker and was hit repeatedly. The two girls with me were following close behind and avoided getting hit, splitting off to either side once we reached the bunker. Exacting revenge upon those that tagged me out.

Most reactions

Back