spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
candid street shot at NC State.

c/c please!

nice composition

is this a stealth advertisement for thewolfweb though? :)

I couldn't help it... I looked the website up. It's not naughty... it looks like... a school forum?

As for the photo: have you tried other tints other than blue? Reddish or brown, maybe?

I like it, very natural (not surprising, since it's a candid, but you captured the right moment) body language in the subjects. I would probably up the contrast a little bit and do some ever-so-slight spot-sharpening of the girls. Pleasing shot, though.

I would change the blue tint to another tint like Sepia, but if you like the blue, thats whats important.

nice composition

is this a stealth advertisement for thewolfweb though? :)
haha, thanks!
thewolfweb was just something that happened to be in the picture and was not intentional.

I couldn't help it... I looked the website up. It's not naughty... it looks like... a school forum?

As for the photo: have you tried other tints other than blue? Reddish or brown, maybe?
ill give other tints a go. when i first edited this, i didnt realize id made it so blue, but then i rather liked the blue so i posted it. i have another go at it later on. thanks!

I like it, very natural (not surprising, since it's a candid, but you captured the right moment) body language in the subjects. I would probably up the contrast a little bit and do some ever-so-slight spot-sharpening of the girls. Pleasing shot, though.
thanks for the kind words and feedback!

I would change the blue tint to another tint like Sepia, but if you like the blue, thats whats important.
yep, ill give it a go. thanks!

I agree with that completely.
:thumbup:

for the love of god, keep it as it is!!

The blu dosen't look terrible though, maybe the mid tones just need adjusted a little

hmm that blond girl on the right has nice hair:lmao:

how's this? better? worse?

its nice but blue is better

+1 for the blue.

Gives a sense of the cold, harsh reality of life and nothing warm is coming out of that conversation with 4 girls. :lol:

#4 is out of frame, dummy.

Most reactions

Back