Gitzo 0012 Heavy Duty Ultra Compact Tripod - Hard To Find!

FlyingWithFish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flyingwithfish.com
I have come to the conclusion that I may have 1 to many compact travel tripods (OK, I may have 2 or 3 to many compact travel tripods). In an effort to make some space in my closet I am selling my Gitzo 0012 compact tripod.

The Gitzo 0012 was nearly $300 new, the replacement version of this tripod in Gitzo's lineup retails for more than $350! My Gitzo 0012 has traveled the world with me, loyally being stuffed in the bottom of my bag, or stuck lashed to my backpack on the outside mesh pockets. The tripod is a tank; a testament to its durable design is that the mounting-screw on-top of the shaft only accommodates the thicker "European" threading.

The specs for the G0012 are
Minimum Height: 8.7"
Folded Length: 9.8"
Max Height without center column: 11"
Max Height with column extended: 18.1"
Suggested Load Capacity: 5.7lbs
Max Load Capacity: 7.9lbs
Leg Sections: 2
Leg Lock Type: Twist
Center Column Type: Sliding
Head Mount Thread: 3/8"-16 (Euro Thread)
Wieght: 0.90lbs

You can read up on the Gitzo 0012 on my blog for traveling photogs at:
http://flyingwithfish.blogspot.com/2007/12/30-december-2007-some-items-that-make.html

For my Gitzo 0012 I am asking $160, including USPS Priority Mail (US Domestic addresses) & PayPal fees.

The head in the photo of the G0012 is NOT included in this sale......and the pink tape will be removed from the tripod leg before the tripod is shipped.

Interested in picking up this outstanding compact travel tripod? Drop me e-mail at: [email protected]

Gitzo.jpg

fishfoto

Most reactions

Back