Give Her HUGS!

Tell him to hook up with Jonathan!
imagine...our sons hangin together...:lmao:

:hug:: We're all here for you :hugs:

aprilraven said:
ya'll are so sweet..and really, that is so good of you pallie... but i am fine... now that i know i cant do anything about it, i just gotta go on... i think i will be ok.... he is a huge part of my life, and has been a blessing every single day of his life...

wish i could be with him always... but this is a part of it... its funny, as i headed home, after leaving him with uncle sam for the next 6 yrs... i thought of alison, daisy, and calliope....

you still get to watch them sleep, and you get to smell their hair, and rub the fuzzy place against their temples..and smell the sweet babies breath...and you get to control thier world, and know that no one will harm them...and you hug them when you want, and you kiss the sweet spots on their little bodies..and you get to cover them in baby lotion or in calliopes corner, she gets to just bathe them, and tickle them, and tease them....

i miss that. i miss being his main world... i miss knowing i'm the only chick in his life... and i miss making sure no one could hurt him...

i cant now... but he has grown into a wonderful person, and God, who has watched over my child since before birth, will be right with him every step of the way.... i know he is well taken care of...

just not taken care of by me....

but this too shall pass.....

thanks for the hugs, and the warm fuzzies... love ya, and cant go a day with out checking on you all....

Reading this brought tears to my eyes! Makes me wanna go and hold Joseph & John and never let them go... :cry:

My thoughts are with you... I'm sure you have a lot of mixed emotions right now - sad because he's gone, proud because he's protecting our country. I'm proud of him and I don't really know him!!

If it gets too bad, just take those meds I prescribed for ya! ;)

Calliope said:

my favorite doctor!!! God love ya!!

and jonmikal...i told him to look for jonathan.... i hope they meet..

and no, i cant imagine them hooking up...yakking about their parents.. atleast caleb can say he knows who you are...

about the time caleb tells jonathan, yeah, my mom wears all black, and scares the crap outta people with her weird ways, jonathan will call you and say, wtH? who are you hanging with now???? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Calliope said:
I'm proud of him and I don't really know him!!

He's a wonder to behold ... no doubt.

*we pooled our collective meds, Mistress, and we take two every four hours ... is that okay? Oh, and we need refills!!!*

:hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug::
Hey April. I can not imagine what it would be like to let my only child go away to serve his country. I dont have a son, but the thought of having to part with my son would be brutal. You bring this child up the best you can, to that certain age, and then he is gone before you know it. All you have for the time they are away, are the memories of him/her at the dinner table, or the stuff thay had to leave behind, or those laughs you shared.
I know there are others on the forum who have family members serving in places where they risk their lives to keep all of us safe and free every day.
I just wanted to say that for someone like myself, who will never have to worry about my freedom because of these brave people, or ever have to feel that heartache of saying good bye to a family member , I want to thank you all.
We can all fly our flags high cause of your sons/daughters that are willing to risk their freedom for us.
All the best April... and everyone else who has a son/daughter serving their country... :hugs:

dang chiller.... you make me feel proud all over again.... thank you for that...

and its funny, i have this peace that has settled over me... i know he is doing what he wants to do... he was not drafted or pushed in anyway...

so, after boot camp, he will be right in his element...and be happy...

and isnt that what i was supposed to do? raise him up to be independent and happy? i got home and sat on the couch for a moment to hug his dog and my dogs... and my hand went between the cushions... and sure enough, there was a pair of his socks he had stuck between the cushions... they were still folded... so he hadnt worn them... i think the little sheeit hook put them there to tease me... make me smile for bit..

thats how he is...

thank you all for your words of encouragment..and in 6 weeks, i will have shots of him in dress blues, and his momma in black... but proud as a peacock...

:hugs:
1.gif
:hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs:
1.gif
:hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs:
1.gif
:hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs:
1.gif
:hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug::
1.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

6.gif

lot more hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: multiply by infinity multiply by infinity

he'll be fine... he'll do you proud :D
good luck to him and to you... be strong :) :hugs:

lafoto....thanks for the hugs....that is so touching...

mansi...your so nice...oh, he saw your avatar and thinks your beuatiful!! told him i want ya'll to meet sometime...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug::

Most reactions

Back