give me a title pls

I don't see the dark side in this, maybe concern, a little apprehensive??? How about Winds of Wrath?
I did some google-ing and I'm not sure if I understood correctly but is it a spell or what? pls tell me more

"Winds of Wrath" ..........

Winds - Air in motion from the coming storm, or the emotions of the woman, moving, fluctuating, unknown, lacking form, not sure how she should feel.

Wrath - One of the seven deadly sins. From Vocabulary.com "Wrath is great anger that expresses itself in a desire to punish someone. also used figuratively of things that behave in a violent way" Most obvious use would be to describe the coming storm, but since you only see the back of the woman, the viewer is left to wonder if there's more to the scene. Maybe unfaithfulness, love lost, or the loss of a loved one.

This image can be as simple or complex as the viewer sees it.

"Winds of Wrath" ..........

Winds - Air in motion from the coming storm, or the emotions of the woman, moving, fluctuating, unknown, lacking form, not sure how she should feel.

Wrath - One of the seven deadly sins. From Vocabulary.com "Wrath is great anger that expresses itself in a desire to punish someone. also used figuratively of things that behave in a violent way" Most obvious use would be to describe the coming storm, but since you only see the back of the woman, the viewer is left to wonder if there's more to the scene. Maybe unfaithfulness, love lost, or the loss of a loved one.
oh ... I didn't know the word "wrath" but google translate didn't give me anything, not sure why because it works fine now, so I googled "Winds of wrath" and it gave me game, spell and book with that name... that's why I asked for the explanation.

Now when I know what you said I have to admit that it's one of my favorite titles. Thank you for being patient!

This image can be as simple or complex as the viewer sees it.
you just described nicely and clearly most of my work going to steal it, just so you know :)
I always say that I leave the viewer tell the story and I just give them some directions

it gave me game, spell and book with that name... that's why I asked for the explanation.

I'd thought of the title before I googled it. Almost didn't suggest it because of previous use, but based on the number of times used, and the different ways it's been used, I don't think there would be a copyright issue, but that's something you might explore further. There was also game called "Winds of Rath".

Christina's Sister (It seriously evokes that feeling in me.) Great shot.
I don't understand
It reminds me of the Wyeth painting, "Christina's World". And they are both very powerful images!
my google was sick for a moment yesterday... I googled of course "Christina's sister" and it gave me some actresses or something... that's why I said I don't understand... but now, I googled it again and it gave me the painting... the same happened when I googled smoke's suggestion yesterday .... weird

I agree, it has similar feel and the painting is very powerful.

Thank you!

funny, thanks :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back