Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
anything...preferably people.

This sounds fun :)

Here is me!

m148747609.jpg

http://x29.xanga.com/3adc67fac7432192936332/w148747609.jpg
original size

I didn't want to spend all day screwing with the background so it looks a bit chunky, and I was lazy feathering the hair. I wanted to go for a sort of painted look w/o coming across too much like a Dave Hill style. This was a quick edit...about 20 min?:

dyljeditmp0.jpg

I think I preferred the lighter-toned version. Oh well.

Meh. The more I look at it the more dissatisfied I am.

Next?

Haha very cool! I hardly recognize myself. Very nice.

It makes you look very...azn pride.

My friend Sharon, wrong time of day, but we were sight seeing and she wanted proof she had been to the beach in nice weather while on holiday LOL

Sharon.jpg

I've got one, but I would like to send the larger file for you to use, if possible. It's one of my son on his bike that I want to have on canvas and gallery wrapped.

3.jpg

???

yours looks similar to my edit, although I sucked at removing the shadows from her chest :) I wish I had her blue eyes

Post it up!

I just realized I totally forgot to take care of the shoulder. And I need to clean up the chest. I can re-work if you want.

Edit: corrected version is up.

Kundalini,

That shot is a TALL order to filll. It's gonna require a fair bit of tone mapping and quite a bit of time but I think I can pull it off with a high-res copy.

Even with tone-mapping, lightening those shadows introduces a lot of noise. Recovery is practically impossible in RGB and almost equally impossible in Lab. There's only so much noise removal I can do, and surface blur seems to have little effect. The only way for me to lighten it and get rid of the noise is going to be painting, which will give the finished shot a polished, brushed metal sort of look. If that's not ok, then I'm afraid I don't have much to offer.

Me next, me next, me next!!!!

Ok, attached please find a JPG, as well as the RAW file for your retouching pleasure.

The JPG is my attempt's result at working with Photoshop. I've never really invested the time to learn retouching as I rarely have subjects that actually want their picture taken.

My wife was willing to hold still for this one (grudgingly) and I always felt I captured her well... but there was no make-up etc, and she's always thought it showed too many blemishes and shine.

Would love to see a retouched version, and would be grateful for a high-res version in return (for the family album and a frame on my desk.)

All are welcome to take a crack at it, but I'm particularly interested in Alpha's version...

RAW file (12 Megs, big)

1146875164.jpg

Oh this one's gonna be great! I love doing beauty retouches.

Most reactions

Back