Give me something to retouch!

At this resolution making the sword out of jello was impossible. Even so, I feel you should eat me.

tigervn3.jpg

LMFAO! :lmao:

Bump.

Who's next?

sorry to hijack.... but I played a bit with this one... tried to boost up the blue jeans but my mind could not bear that much... LOL

I attached a low res pic... as my comp is way too full right now.. :p

ETA.... Ok... I can´t attach files... will be back soon when I figure that out or I upload it to PB which is being weird on me yet again...

ok.. I´m back and here´s the pic I played with... LOL... please don´t laugh :p

moto1.jpg

Sw1tch, where are you? I think you owe me a POTM nomination...

I totally would nominate it but the rules say the photo must have been taken by the poster so I don't think it would qualify... am I wrong? :sillysmi:

If I'm not mistaken, that clause it to ensure that nominations only go to original works. Now, if you asked me whether this composite could be copyrighted, I would say so. But I'll defer to BoblyBill for permission and mods for clarification...

I have five I'd like to get printed... thanks in advance for any you think worthy ;)
Don't worry about copyright on the wedding pix. The deal I made with the photog was he took pix and gave me a 1 set of photos and all the negs to do with what I want.

(clickable to larger images)

pic 1, fav pic of me and two of my best friends (crappy b/ground).

pic 2, the only photo I have of hubby by himself, make him look beautiful :D (background crappy too)

pic 3, my fav pic (he's too red, i'm perfect! :lol:)

pic 4, he's still too red

pic 5, my hairdresser took this for a comp, would like it to "pop" so she can keep it in her album.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back