Giving away a Canon 7D and 28-135 kit lens (+ a few extras)

Great choice! Congratulations, Michael--no pressure or anything, but if you were getting results that good with your T3i, we kinda expect you to be nothing short of spectacular with that new limited edition Rabon7d camera. :lol:

Hurray! finally the suspense is over.Congrats Michael on the win. Awesome Job Everyone and Hats off to fjrabon for the act of kindness.

Congratulations Michael, I'm looking forward to seeing your results with the 7D! And a special thank you to fjrabon, it was a great gesture, and thank you for considering my entry :Hail.sml::Hail.sml:

I had forgotten to check this thread in a while! :azzangel:

Congrats on winning the 7D!!!!!:bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys:

Thanks for the chance to help a friend out! !! Congrats to the winner!! Thanks to you for putting on such a giveaway. Wish more people would pay it forward.

Soooooo…anyway. After typing and deleting several attempts at a post here, I think I'll just say this:

Have I mentioned, fjrabon, how cool I think it is that you did this?
Have I mentioned how much fun it is for the rest of us to get to participate somewhat?
Oh, and--as a recipient of *several* of Pixmedic's giveaways, have I mentioned how much fun it is to get in on something like this, WHETHER OR NOT you win anything? Odd that I never seemed to sense that loss to my dignity by participating in a fun giveaway thread, but that could just be me. :D
Did I mention how INSPIRING it is to SEE people doing stuff like this?

Yeah. So. If I didn't mention it already, thanks for doing this! I can't wait to see what Michael does with this equipment!

Last edited:
this hits me right in the feels man...
I am appalled at some of the comments I had to delete...it is exactly the thing I wanted kept out of my donation threads, and I swear I will keep them out of this one. Noone gave out any information they didn't understand would be public.
everyone who participated understood exactly what they were doing, and seemed as sincere in their interest to participate as fjrabon was sincere in his donation.
I promise everyone here, that the next person to interject any bit of negativity into this great showing of generosity will NOT be posting here again for quite a while.
and that friends, is the pixmedic guarantee.

good form fjrabon.

carry on.

I am appalled at some of the comments I had to delete...it is exactly the thing I wanted kept out of my donation threads, and I swear I will keep them out of this one. Noone gave out any information they didn't understand would be public.
everyone who participated understood exactly what they were doing, and seemed as sincere in their interest to participate as fjrabon was sincere in his donation.
I promise everyone here, that the next person to interject any bit of negativity into this great showing of generosity will NOT be posting here again for quite a while.

good form fjrabon.

carry on.
Thanks for cleaning that all up, I should have exercised my better judgment as well in response, I just kind of reacted.

Anyway, all that aside, after realizing that I had accidentally included the body cap and lens back cap when I sold off a couple of my other L lenses in the run up to this, the replacement body cap and back cap are out for delivery today. So, I'm hopeful to have those so I can ship them off today to Michael.

good form fjrabon.

carry on.

In an effort to help with that task, I deleted the reference to some of those posts that was embedded in one of my replies. I left my actual reply, because it holds true with or without the other posts for reference.

There always seems to be one in every crowd that ruins or derails a good party, in this case a wonderful thread.I wanted to comment on what was said but I thought it was better left alone and handled by staff. Anyways,I enjoyed his thread and hearing a little about someones background and seeing some outstanding photos along the way.Kudos again to fjrabon and the Mustache man for cracking the whip.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back